Layers of deli meat, roasted peppers, artichokes and melty Gouda all rolled up into one delicious loaf. There’s a flavor explosion in every bite. Make this your own – add your favorite antipasto ingredients. Anything goes!
- 1 13.8-ounce package refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded Beemster Royaal Gouda
- 4 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 4 ounces thinly sliced salami
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped roasted red pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
Preheat oven to 375°F. On lightly floured surface, unroll pizza crust and roll or stretch to a 12 x 12-inch square. Evenly layer ham then salami over crust. Sprinkle with Beemster Gouda, roasted red pepper, artichoke hearts and olives.
Gently roll crust to form a log. Fold in ends and pinch to seal. Arrange on cookie sheet, seam side down. Gently press in sides to form 12 x 4-inch loaf.
Bake 35 minutes or until dough is cooked and golden. Let stand 10 minutes. Cut stromboli into slices and serve.