Kalamata olive, artichokes and roasted peppers give an Italian twist to a traditional cheesy layered dip. Prepared pesto adds delicious flavor. So easy to put together, you can prepare it ahead of time and warm it up just before serving. A great holiday dip for entertaining at home or taking to a party!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese ,softened
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto , divided
- 1-1/2 cup shredded Beemster Royaal Gouda
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can cannellini beans ,rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red pepper
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spread cream cheese in bottom of shallow 1-quart baking dish. Spread 2 tablespoons pesto over the cream cheese. Sprinkle with 1 cup Gouda.
In a food processor, process cannellini beans with remaining pesto until smooth. Gently spread over cheese. Top with artichoke hearts, olives and roasted red pepper.
Bake 15 minutes or until hot. Top with remaining Gouda and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with sliced bread or crackers for dipping.