Looking for an easy and delicious summer dessert? You can’t go wrong when you combine two favorites – pizza and brownies!
Rich chocolate brownie batter makes the base, then top it off with a sweet cream cheese layer and luscious, seasonal fruit for a dessert everyone will love.
- 1 can Baker's Joy non-stick spray with flour
- 1 package (18 oz.) brownie mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons raspberry liquor , optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups fresh cut-up fruit , such as strawberries, kiwi, and blueberries
- chocolate syrup , optional
Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray 12-inch round pizza pan with Baker's Joy spray.
Combine brownie mix, egg, oil and water in medium bowl; stir until just combined. Pour batter into prepare pan and spread evenly with spatula. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in raspberry liquor and vanilla. Add heavy cream and beat 3 to 5 minutes until light and fluffy.
Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over top of brownie leaving a ¾- inch border . Arrange fruit on top and drizzle with chocolate syrup.